Manager - TA at Reward360
Views:1435 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Reward360 - Executive Assistant (3-5 yrs)
Position : Executive Assistant
Exp : 3 to 5 yrs
Location : Lavelle Road, Bangalore
Position Summary :
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO as well as the Senior Leadership Team and HR. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
Executive Support :
1. Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
2. Communicates with the general staff on the CEO's behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the management team.
3. Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members.
4. Drafts reports, prepares and coordinates oral and written communication.
HR Support :
5. Administratively supports HR director (recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up and other administrative tasks), drafts emails etc.
Board Support and Liaison :
6. Serves as the CEO's administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating Board meetings and associated work.
7. Coordinates Executive, Finance, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the CEO's agenda.
Management Liaison :
8. Participates as an adjunct member of the leadership team including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the CEO in designated meetings as required.
9. Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
Experience & Education :
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
2. Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
3. 3 to 5 years providing support for upper-level management preferably in a startup.
Skills & Abilities :
1. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners.
2. Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint
3. Ability to learn new software.
4. Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
5. Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
6. Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
7. Ability to work with a broad range of people including board members, foundation staff, colleagues of the CEO and staff, and others.
8. Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.