HR Executive at CWD Innovations Limited
Views:138 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
RF Engineer (5-6 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced RF engineer to join our team. You will be working closely with wireless product design and improve our radio frequency products.
To ensure success as an RF engineer, you should have an excellent knowledge of wireless circuit (antenna tuning), and the ability to work as part of a team. Top-notch RF engineers should be able to accurately identify RF issues and design systems that improve speed and coverage.
RF Engineer Job Responsibilities :
- Ensuring RF test equipment is calibrated to industry standards.
- Testing, cleaning, and packing field equipment.
- Testing the performance of existing wireless products.
- Analysing RF broadcasting product and suggesting improvements.
- Troubleshooting RF tuning / antenna circuit issues.
- RF antenna design.
- Conducting laboratory tests on RF products.
- Ensuring regulatory standards are met.
RF Engineer Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics engineering or a similar field.
- At least 5 years of experience as an RF engineer in the RF industry.
- Advanced knowledge of LTE and RF (Bluetooth/Wireless) networks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of RF hardware systems and testing equipment.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Good troubleshooting skills.