HR Recruiter at Daffodil Hr Service
Views:485 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Rig Supervisor (8-15 yrs)
The above mentioned position is responsible for safe & cost-efficient pre-planning & execution of Completion and Work over related activities on onshore rig site. Involvement is expected from Program writing stage itself, including active participation in Pre-spud meeting & Well-on-paper discussions.
Individual will be responsible for field supervision of Completion and Work over related logistics planning & preparations including Equipment placement, Tank Management, Inventory Plan, etc. & Operations.
Additionally, the role will be responsible for documenting all reports (DPR- s, Run Tallies, Pressure test charts, Job Logs, Consumption reports, Lessons learnt, NPT records, Planned Vs Actual, EOWR, etc.) & QA/QC of post job reports/tickets submitted by the service provider.
Ensures that the Company Completion and Work over operations are conducted following the company's - Well Construction and Operations Minimum Standards Policy- .
- Prepare/Review Work-over & Completion Program
- Logistics planning & preparations
- Workover/Completion execution & reporting
- Ensure alignment with Company's HSE Management system, Well engineering specific HSE policies, applicable Mines Rules & environmental laws at all stages.
- Coordination with different stakeholders involved in the activities.
Knowledge, Languages, Skills and Attributes :
Qualification - Graduation in Engineering (Mech/Elect/Chem/PE).
- Good knowledge of critical completion equipment such as Packer, Fluid Loss Valve, Safety Valves, Sliding Side Doors, and Wellhead & X-mas tree, etc.
- Good knowledge and work experience in lowering of Artificial lift completion (ESP, PCP & SRPs).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.