Right Cars - Assistant Manager - CEO Office (2-4 yrs)
Company Brief :
Right Cars is a rapidly growing Pre-Owned Cars business, with online as well as multiple physical outlets in Hyderabad and plans to expand Pan India. Right Cars leverages technology and advance algorithm to find its customer the best car that suits their requirement.
At Right Cars, we endure to provide our customer a unique result based experience and we continuously innovate to ensure the customers time is well spent with us.
Position : Assistant Manager- CEO's Office
The Assistant Manager- CEO's Office at Right Cars will be responsible for directly supporting the CEO in driving projects, strategic planning and Independent responsibilities including but not limited to management, expansion and Improvement in the ERP and other Infrastructure. The Position will be part of the senior management and will play a crucial leadership role in driving organization's growth.
The role will require you to multi task and don different hats of a business analyst, project manager, change agent and a HR professional. The position could see you spearheading/ supporting key projects across different functions.
The role is meant for those who have a sharp business perspective, technical acumen, analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial mind-set and a passion for excellence.
Location : Hyderabad
- B-Tech in Computer Science or Related Field
- MBA would be preferred
- 2-4 years of total experience
- Hands on Experience with CRM, ERP and other related platforms
- Preferred Industry- E-Commerce, Logistics, Auto, Retail
Key Job Responsibilities :
- ERP/ CRM Administration
- Oversee design, development and expansion of organizations- ERP.
- Administer and analyse the use of the ERP and other related Platforms.
- Prepare blueprint and roadmap for future expansion of such platforms.
Data Analysis :
- Design and develop data gathering, consolidation and analysis mechanism
- Analyse data and prepare conclusion report.
- Propose data related suggestions
Strategic Planning :
- Organize and conduct planning meeting
- Draw up plans and present to CEO based on data analysis
- Key Project Roadmaps
- The final compensation shall be based on candidate's potential, experience & background