Manager HR and Admin at Rightbot Technologies Private Limited
Views:131 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Rightbot - Electrical Technician (1-2 yrs)
At Rightbot, we are building cutting edge robotics systems to democratize robotics. Through technology, we are making warehouse robotic solutions economically attractive.
Built by alum from IIM Ahmedabad, Georgia Tech, we are backed by some of the most respected silicon-valley VCs.We are now scaling our team.
This is possibly the best time to join us, where you will be an early stage member. The growth and learning opportunities are immense, and the wealth creation opportunity is unparalleled.
About the role:
We are looking for an energetic Electrical Technician. You will be responsible for assembling, evaluating, testing and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances and apparatus.
If building something from scratch, getting your hands dirty, diving in and zooming out, learning from exceptional peers and team members, and most importantly, being part of a team enroute to revolutionize automation - if this sounds exciting to you, please get in touch with us.
- Install electronic apparatus, fixtures sensors, HMI and other electronics equipment for robotics machineries.
- Install safety and distribution components.
- Install new equipment and wiring to expand infrastructure as needed.
- Conduct tests and assessments of new systems and repairs to ensure quality.
- Assemble and install automation panels wiring, wire harnesses and other electronics equipments.
- Respond quickly to all service requests and efficiently troubleshoot and repair electrical and electronics systems.
- Communicate estimated timelines for repairs to those impacted.
- Log all services and report progress to the reporting manager. - Utilize and store all equipment properly.
- Diploma in electrical engineering or applicable engineering discipline or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in a robotics startup will be a plus.
- Good Knowledge on PCB (Printed Circuit Board) designing.
- Hands-on experience on PCB (Printed Circuit Board) panel wiring and soldering.
- Good Knowledge of electronic and automation electronics parts.
- Prior experience working on communication protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART, ATMEL, ATMEGA etc.
- Should have good knowledge for Digital and Analog concepts.
- Expertise in soldering, crimping of connectors, wire harnessing, vendor development.
- Practical knowledge, wiring of AC and DC supplies would be an added advantage.
Selection Process :
- Review of CV.
- Shortlisted/ relevant candidates will be reached out to by the Rightbot team.
- One on one interview (1 to 2) with the founders - These may include case studies as well as technical discussions.
- Final closure discussion and offer.