Manager HR and Admin at Rightbot Technologies Private Limited
Views:135 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Rightbot - Mechanical Technician (1-2 yrs)
At Rightbot, we are building cutting edge robotics systems to democratize robotics. Through technology, we are making warehouse robotic solutions economically attractive.
Built by alum from IIM Ahmedabad, Georgia Tech, we are backed by some of the most respected silicon-valley VCs.We are now scaling our team.
This is possibly the best time to join us, where you will be an early stage member. The growth and learning opportunities are immense, and the wealth creation opportunity is unparalleled.
About the role :
We are looking for an energetic Mechanical Technician. You will be responsible for testing, prototyping and assembling large, novel electro-mechanical systems.
If building something from scratch, getting your hands dirty, diving in and zooming out, learning from exceptional peers and team members, and most importantly, being part of a team enroute to revolutionize automation - if this sounds exciting to you, please get in touch with us.
- Constructions and assembling mechanical systems according to the drawings.
- Install, maintain and upgrade next generation electro-mechanical systems.
- Determine priorities and execution schedules for future projects and improvements.
- Working with the use of workshop equipment such as Powerpoint tools.
- Participate in testing and on-site installation.
- Create technical documentation.
- Monitor machine testing and collect test data.
- Improve processes using creative problem solving.
- Diploma in mechanical engineering or applicable engineering discipline or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 0-1 year of experience working on electro-mechanical systems.
- Able to document test results and present them to the reporting manager.
- Proficiency with a variety of hand and power tools to assemble and repair large mechanical assemblies.
- Hands on experience on equipment applications and the related mechanics. - Proven record in robotics startup environment working with innovations.
- Strong willingness to put in the extra effort when required.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Selection Process :
- Review of CV.
- Shortlisted/ relevant candidates will be reached out to by the Rightbot team.
- One on one interview (1 to 2) with the founders - These may include case studies as well as technical discussions.
- Final closure discussion and offer.