Senior Consultant at RightMtch HR Services
Views:682 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Risk Engineer - Chemical (4-7 yrs)
Role : Risk Engineering
Location : Indore
Reports to : AVP
Education : B.Tech / B.E (preferably in Chemical Engg.)
Experience : 4 to 7 years of experience
Industry : Worked in a Risk Engineering Firm or a Manufacturing industry preferably in chemical /petrochemical /power plant or an EPC consultancy company.
Job Profile :
1. Develop and drive sector specific risk engineering initiatives for various products and implement across the product and business teams.
2. Develop, evaluate & implement systems/procedures for development and implementation specialized Risk Engineering Services for Chemical, Petrochemical, Power and related industrial sectors.
3. Comprehensive Fire Safety Audits, HAZOP related studies, Electrical risk audits and similar risk engineering assignments.
4. Perform audits of the machinery, safety equipment and management programs to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety compliance to regulations & standards.
5. Work on industrial accidents, causes and preventive measures, analysis and report or review findings from accident investigations,risk assessment
6. Review and provide design recommendations for new projects and proposed facility modifications to ensure conformance with process safety and loss prevention codes, standards and procedures.
7. Conduct loss prevention studies, presenting to clients and work on Risk Solutions including VAS products.
1. Hands-on experience in conducting Safety Audits, Comprehensive Fire Safety Audits, HAZOP related studies, Electrical risk audits and similar risk engineering assignments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.