HR Manager at Genrobotic Innovations Pvt Ltd
Views:154 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Robotic Simulation Engineer (2-5 yrs)
Job description :
We're hiring Robotics simulation engineers Medical and Mobility Research Centre wing, looking for expertise Robotics Simulation Engineers with keen observatory skills and a knack for creative problem-solving. Candidates having excellent hands-on experience creating a scalable simulation for robotic systems can join our team.
4. Applied Physics
Key skills required :
1. Skills in analytical and numerical mathematical modeling, with the help of MATLAB, Simulink or other software, in the design and evaluation
of Robotics and automation systems.
2. Familiarity with ROS (Robot Operating System).
3. Hands-on experience in controlling and testing of electrical actuators, such as Harmonic drives, linear electric actuators.
4. Ability to create 3D models using any Modelling software.
5. Mastery in troubleshooting complex systems from a multidisciplinary (hardware and software) perspective.
6. Expertise in Designing, performing measurements and experiments using appropriate test equipment to validate the simulation and modeling work.
7. Knowledge in Dynamic and Static analysis of mechanisms and structures.
8. Developing simulation scenario, modeling to aid exploratory product development.
9. Skills in documentation and execution in designing Product prototypes.
10. 2+ years Full-time Working Experience in productization of any automation/robotics product in industry standards and familiarity with the design validation procedure of new products.
11. Well-versed in computer science, applied physics, and mechanics
12. M.Tech / higher studies in Mechatronics, Robotics or equivalent courses are preferred with 2+ hands-on experience.