Robotics Engineer (4-7 yrs)
Job description of Sr. Engineer - robotics
Purpose : we are looking forward for a engineering professional who can support us in production related programming of kuka robots and plc know how. Candidate can extend his support in knowledge transfer to the team and support in programming of new model development and validation. . . Place in the organization : production
- Candidate should be certified kuka programmer. (he must have training of kuka basic and advanced programming)
- Service, maintain and program of kuka robot for gripper, laser welding and palatizing application. - trouble shoot the program during production
- Good electrical skills, mechanical skills and programming skills
- Must have ability to assist the team member
- Must have knowledge of safety standard to be followed for programming. Must have basic plc programming knowledge. maintain quality std and preventive and predictive maintenance program to ensure the compliance with iatf 16949 requirement.
- Follows safe work practices and company work procedure all the time.
- Able to work extra as required. - exposure of tpm activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.