RoHS Compliance Engineer - Hazardous Waste/Material Planning (1-3 yrs)
Gurgaon ( But WFH till June )
Contract - 1 yr ( but extend as per project need )
Looking for local candidates with good ROHS experience
B.E/BTECH - Electronics is must
CTC 5 to 6 LPA
Qualification - Bachelors degree in Electronics/Materials/Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
Work Experience - 1-3 years of Total Industry experience at least.
- Create and maintain appropriate environmental compliance (RoHS) Supplier/Manufacturer contacts in Material Compliance Central (MCC).
- Resolve issues that arise when attempting to send Material Declaration Requests (MDR- s) to suppliers (ensure Contacts are up to date and requests are being acted on).
- Sets deadlines for supplier response to MDR's.
- Is the primary contact point for suppliers/providers as necessary, to establish understanding, answer questions, build trust, and build relationships with data providers.
- Administrates the MDR's end-to-end.
- Imports Compliance Connect XML files and Reference Document files sent by providers/manufacturers in response to MDR's.
- Troubleshoots and proactively drives resolution of supplier response or performance issues. Including being able to recognize and resolve erroneous and doubtful data, and escalating items that do not meet the compliance target(s).
- Proactively supports Design/Engineering teams in performing compliance analyses on their items, products and Bills of Materials of concern.
- Provides appropriate reporting as required by businesses.
- Is responsible for driving overall data quality improvement for data within their scope, e.g. supplier contacts, MEP- s, MDR's etc.
- Works with Enovia MCC system support team to resolve system related issues.
- Provides system enhancement recommendations for the annual IT POR
- Embraces, endorses and adheres to established data, performance standards, and Standards of Business Conduct.
- Is willing to go the extra mile.
- Contributes to the expansion of the knowledge base and end user competency.
- Should have good exposure/knowledge on Electronics Components, Procurement/Manufacturing background would be an advantage.
- Must know how the information/work flows through ERP system.
- Must be good in analytical skills.
- Must be good at Microsoft products especially MS Excel.
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written) to work with the supply base.
- Must possess and demonstrate high degree of Business Ethics.