Romell Group - Liasoning Architect (10-12 yrs)
Experience : 10-12 Years
Location : Andheri East
Tasks undertaken/Key Areas :
- Liasoning with M.C.G.M. Building Proposal Dept., SRA (Slum Rehabilitation Authority) & C.F.O.
- Obtaining approval from Building Proposal Dept. up to Dy.Ch.E.'s level.
- Scrutiny with Building Proposal Engineers for approval of plans, CC, OC, etc.
- Periodic visit to construction site with M.C.G.M Engineers at various stages of approval of the project including Final Inspection i.e. Occupation Level.
- Completely aware and equipped with the MCGM Online Console (BPAMS - Building Plan Approval Management System).
- Thorough Knowledge of the Pre DCR and Auto DCR Software currently used in MCGM.
- In-depth knowledge of MCGM projects, especially Re-development projects.
- Well equipped with DCPR 2034.
- Fair knowledge of SRA, 33/38.
- Preparing Feasibility Reports and getting involved in BD.
- Co-ordinating with MoEF Consultants and attending SEAC & SEIAA meetings.
- Co-ordination with various consultants like Design Architect, Structural Engineer, Licensed Plumbers and other Liasoning personnel