HR - Analyst Talent Acquisition at Royaloak Incorporation Pvt Ltd
Views:257 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Royaloak - Head - Logistics (8-20 yrs)
Immediate requirement For Logistics Head - PAN INDIA Position.
Interview mode : Face to Face Discussion
Designation : Logistics Head
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain.