HR - Analyst Talent Acquisition at Royaloak Incorporation Pvt Ltd
Views:993 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Royaloak - Manager - Operations - eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
An Ecommerce manager is responsible for growing ecommerce business of the company, running various promotions and ensuring day-to-day ecommerce operations and seamless order fulfillment across various marketplaces like Amazon, Snapdeal, Flipkart, eBay, etc. including their reconciliations
1. Processing daily orders from panels of various partner channels.
2. Interacting with marketplaces for matters related to payments, product uploads, changes to listings, stock updates
3. Come up with path breaking ideas continuously to improve the web experience
4. Ensure courier pickups and update accounts on dispatches
5. Coordinate with the operation/logistics team to ensure that the products are delivered on time with zero deviation
6. Monitor sales returns and update accounts
7. Resolving customer queries related to item delivery, return, replacement, payment method and product information.
8. Capturing and structuring new product content in formats required by partner websites
9. Maintaining and analyzing monthly sales data as well as innovating offers to boost sales.
10. Generating timely and accurate reports for analysis. Creating MIS reports
11. Implement and analyze data to create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
12. Managing Monthly, Weekly & Daily Report. Creating in MS-Excel through in depth analysis and producing the actionable information.
Desired skills and experiences :
1. Should have minimum 2 years of relevant e-commerce experience.
2. Advanced MS Excel (Functions such as V-Lookup/ Pivot).
3. Excellent written and oral English communication, with good email etiquette is must.
4. Self motivating and willingness to work as a part of a team.
5. Quick learning and problem solving skills.
6. Basic Photoshop and TALLY knowledge will be an advantage.