Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:282 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Rubber Technologist - Chemical (0-5 yrs)
Our client is hiring for Rubber Technologist
You will be responsible for :
- Providing a clear direction and focus to all plant employees and allocating resources to ensure produce optimum results.
- Lead advanced analysis, test & develop new or updated formulas that require specialized understanding of chemistry, product lines & materials; determines quality standards
- Overseeing all aspects of the daily operations of the plant to ensure it is running efficiently, safely and cost effectively.
- Ensuring correct and timely product supply.
- Managing the teams to optimise production output and product quality and ensuring on-time shipping.
- Monitoring and reviewing all quality indices in compliance with corporate guidelines, as well as laws and regulations governing the plant.
- Ensuring a safe work environment.
- You possess a degree/diploma in Chemical engineering.
- You have at least 3 year experience including solid experience in a similar role within Industrial.
- Supervisory Experience with Quality R & D Lab Testing of Rubber Material
- Experience from Rubber Manufacturing & Processing
- Education in Rubber Technologies
- Experience with Natural rubbers, EPDM, Neoprene, NBR, SBR, etc
- Update & refine existing formula
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.