Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:266 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Rubber Technologist - Chemical (0-5 yrs)
Our client is hiring for Rubber Technologist
You will be responsible for :
- Providing a clear direction and focus to all plant employees and allocating resources to ensure produce optimum results.
- Lead advanced analysis, test & develop new or updated formulas that require specialized understanding of chemistry, product lines & materials; determines quality standards
- Overseeing all aspects of the daily operations of the plant to ensure it is running efficiently, safely and cost effectively.
- Ensuring correct and timely product supply.
- Managing the teams to optimise production output and product quality and ensuring on-time shipping.
- Monitoring and reviewing all quality indices in compliance with corporate guidelines, as well as laws and regulations governing the plant.
- Ensuring a safe work environment.
- You possess a degree/diploma in Chemical engineering.
- You have at least 3 year experience including solid experience in a similar role within Industrial.
- Supervisory Experience with Quality R & D Lab Testing of Rubber Material
- Experience from Rubber Manufacturing & Processing
- Education in Rubber Technologies
- Experience with Natural rubbers, EPDM, Neoprene, NBR, SBR, etc
- Update & refine existing formula
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments