S-CUBE - Electronics Engineer (0-1 yrs)
At S-CUBE, we are into research and development of products in Telecom, Embedded, Automation. Our expertise spans across building wide range of products meant specially AFC systems level 1 equipment and similar electro-mechanical products. Real Time systems, porting or adapting RTOS to suit embedded application, open-source development and customizing, writing Device drivers, developing middleware applications.
We are looking for an Electronics circuit / PCB design Engineer with research- oriented mindset. The position focuses on new emerging technologies and its feasibility of being incorporated into existing or new products. The candidate should have high design, analytical skills with focus research and development.
- Research new technologies & conceptualize it by developing and making prototypes.
- Coordinate with the Engineering team for new developments and improve existing products.
- Developing electronic hardware circuit design for the case and implement it.
- Documentation, Paper Presentation & Writing Patents.
- Review designs, circuits & debugging the product.
- Creating & Executing test plans.
- Hands-on or knowledge of Altium 17 or similar version, Kicad.
- Good Knowledge of basic electronics.
- Good knowledge of electronics circuits.
- Well aware of new upcoming technologies and frameworks.
- Proficient with various on-board communication protocols and methods.