Saathi Pads - Production Engineer - Manufacturing Operations (2-4 yrs)
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Keeps equipment operational.
- Maintains product and process data base.
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- B.Tech/BE in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Purchasing experience for engineering materials
- Experienced in report writing and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English mandatory)
- Team player
- Proficiency in Solidworks or Creo & knowledge of machine design
Additional Notes :
- Office hours are 8.30-5 pm in the plant.
- You are expected to notify the Saathi team in advance if you cannot make meetings or wish to take leave or are taking sick days. Make sure to fill out the vacation/sick day tracker and email the team
- Please give us 3 month's notice if you wish to resign from this position.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.