Saathi Pads - R&D Engineer - Chemical/Bio/Materials (2-10 yrs)
- Apply creative thinking, analysis and good judgement to propose innovative solutions to technical problems, which may involve a range of diverse approaches and resolving conflicting issues.
- Produce and test prototype implementations to help answer research questions.
- Evaluate technology through activities such as programme trials, lab tests and user tests in order to determine its suitability and effectiveness
- As an R&D Engineer, you will be responsible for Product Development, designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; and soliciting observations from operators.
- B.Tech/BE in Materials, Chemical, Bio Engineering
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Research in materials and material processing
- Experienced in report writing and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English mandatory)
- Team player
- Comprehensive knowledge of current standards and practices in Product Development.
- Good written and oral communication skills, able to promote ideas by logical argument and capable of presenting the results of a project in a clear and effective manner
- Ability to rapidly acquire new skills and to work with new tools and technologies with little documentation or support.
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Office hours are 10-6:30pm M-Sat in the office and 8:30-5pm in the plant.