Saathi Pads - Research & Development Engineer - Bio/Material Science (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- R&D works on product development and research for new products and materials.
- Research engineers must also keep an eye out for other uses of the products upon which they are working. Dual uses of new developments - for example, in homes as well as in industry, or in medicine as well as in space technology - will increase earnings that stem from the development of a product.
Skills Required :
- Needs to have a background in chemical or materials engineering with knowledge of product development, research and development, in-depth knowledge of material properties and application, documentation
Job Description :
A research engineer may work in or supervise a research department.
Some duties of a research engineer include :
- Analyzing, implementing, and testing the materials developed in a research lab/factory
- Development of new product
- Rapid prototyping for test trials
- Working with the engineering team for assisting them in case of any troubleshooting
- Using accepted methods and techniques, assist with the design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical engineering products, systems and subsystems
- Learn and apply standard practices and techniques in specific situations, correlate data, recognize discrepancies in results, and follow operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes
- Contribute to experiments/tests in the laboratory/field to test, prove, or modify theoretical propositions on the basis of research findings and experiences of others researching in related technical areas; may include taking measurements and recording observations, collecting, compiling and processing data
- Contribute data/findings for use in technical reports, documents, or oral/written presentations
- Creating designs for instruments or devices based on innovative concepts so that they are functional
- Writing research and grant proposals and maintaining contact with research sponsors
- Coordinating a team of researchers and staff working on a project
- Interact in a collaborative manner with other team members, engineers, and scientists to accomplish organizational goals; may provide ideas to improve efficiency at the group level
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.