Saathi Pads - Supply Chain Engineer - Inventory Management/Vendor Management (2-5 yrs)
The key responsibilities of this job include but are not limited to the following :
- Initiate and manage relationships between suppliers and vendors of Saathi Eco Innovation India Pvt. Ltd.
- Audit the capacity and quality of contracted suppliers.
- Manage and maintain systems, spreadsheets and procedures relevant to the process of supply chain, and if necessary create or improve upon the same.
- Manage and maintain inventory management and stock tracking systems and if necessary create or improve upon the same.
- Report findings promptly to the rest of the team and attend weekly update meetings.
- Compile and disseminate corrective action lists to the design and manufacturing team.
- Perform audits for new suppliers to assess manufacturing activities and logistics.
- Present evaluation reports from audits to the management team.
- Develop milestones and objectives for projects.
- Outline steps for the standardization of processes.
- Analyze supply chain, bottlenecks, slack time, durability, repeatability, and other metrics.
- Research new technologies and methods and apply them as needed.
- Maintain inventory and source raw material & consumables accordingly.
- Manage Logistics for both Inward and outward flow of material.
- Proper documentation of Invoices, delivery challans and related papers for transportation and future references.
- Coordination with accounts for smooth flow of all the taxation related work.
- To keep record of every payment to suppliers.
- Knowledge of import-export of material for sales inquiries and coordination with CHA (Custom Housing Agent) for international logistics.
- Quality check for the inward raw material and implement of rejection system in case of defective material.
- Generation of CCS (Cost comparison sheet) for every new material to be sourced and report to management for approval.
- Prior background check of new vendors and sample testings so as to ensure best possible quality before procurement.
- Analysis of quality related such as MTC (Material test Certificates), MSDS (Material Data and Safety Sheet) and TDS (Technical Data Sheet) to get best of knowledge about the material.
- Negotiation skills to ensure best possible rates under assured quality of material.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.