SabPaisa - Executive Assistant/Secretary To CEO (2-5 yrs)
Secretary to CEO
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
- Please know that you may have to take a compulsory online test on job related skills.
- If you aren't interested in taking the online assessment, you shouldn't apply to the job as your application won't be considered without the assessment scores.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US :
1. Opportunity to work with and learn from CXOs in a relatively flat organization
2. Opportunity to work in a future-oriented organization where degrees don't matter, only your performance does
3. Opportunity to learn and execute with a number of latest digital tools in your domain, some of them AI propelled
4. Opportunity to grow at a fast pace if you can prove your mettle
5. Opportunity to work in a productive and happy office where you will be from time to time taking part in potlucks, dancing and singing competitions, and prying people away from table tennis tables
6. Competitive pay with potential for bonuses
WHEN YOU SHOULDN'T JOIN US :
You will be working with and learning from busy people whose time is pretty valuable, so you shouldn't join us :
1. If you don't like to write or document carefully
2. If you are not self-motivated and need to be pushed or have someone follow-up with you
3. If you cannot self-learn and execute with the help of Google Search
4. If you cannot pick-up new software tools quickly or the opportunity to work with latest tools doesn't excite you
5. If you are not disciplined and don- t schedule/execute your tasks in a disciplined/diligent way or don- t manage your projects well on your own
6. If you are solely working for money, and not also for learning and work fulfillment that will propel your career-growth
JOB BRIEF :
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of tasks and support our company's CEO.
- Executive Assistant's responsibilities include managing calendars, scheduling meetings and preparing reports and presentations. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING ON A REGULAR BASIS (RESPONSIBILITIES) :
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and projects easily.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff.
- Perform accurate research and analysis.
- Good skill in Data Analysis, Excel.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Maintain executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- S/he should have the tenacity to ensure task completion on time.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR (REQUIREMENTS) :
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- MBA with 2 years of experience.
- Basic knowledge of Technology will be preferable.
LOCATION : Kolkata
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.