Group Head - Human Resources at Sadhan Enterprise (I) Private Limited
Views:1237 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sadhan - Head - Logistics Operations (8-12 yrs)
About the company :
Sadhan group is a technology start-up that believes in - Doing well by Doing Good-, formed with an objective of transforming fragmented transportation ecosystem in goods logistics & people transportation domain by optimizing & mitigating the demand-supply inefficiencies through digitization, corporatization and smart financing solutions for first mile to last mile deliveries.
At Sadhan, our mission is to create :
(i) Cutting-edge digital B2B platform.
(ii) Sustainable tech-driven transportation & logistics solutions.
(iii) Customized fintech products for drivers and other stakeholders of the supply chain.
About the role :
We are seeking a passionate, collaborative and process-oriented leader who is an expert in the - driver funnel- to take on the role of - Head - OPS.
As one of the leaders of the OPS team, you will manage a team supporting supply growth efforts in Bangalore, from filling the top of the funnel to getting drivers to take their first trips. The ideal candidate has an extensive understanding of what happens at each stage of the funnel, the ability to develop solutions that work for the city, large and small, and strong project management and communication skills to keep multiple large-scale projects on track and all stakeholders aligned.
- Manage the operations within your city / region collaborating closely with the cross-functional teams and aligning around the overall strategy & P&L.
- Lead a team of incredibly smart, passionate & diverse people - championing our culture & employee brand.
- Empower your teams to become part of the ecosystem in their cities - delivering on our mission and improving the ways cities work.
- Plan and set up new supply strategy for Bangalore for the near, mid-term and long term and iterate on plans in response to changing operational results and priorities.
- Optimize growth operations, from developing onboarding projections to monitoring top of funnel metrics to working on improving funnel conversion around the country.
- Work with the leadership to identify best growth practices and roll out processes that make sense.
- Dive into supply metrics to identify underperforming channels and work with the team to address problems.
- Identify major opportunities for improvement that can be solved via technical and product solutions and make a data-driven case to the engineering organization to build and implement them.
- Plan budget and manage spend on new initiatives.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization - including finance and product teams to ensure close collaboration on product rollouts, campaigns and budgeting.
What we need ?
- Strong education background like B.Tech / BE with a MBA from premier institutes.
- 8-12 years of operations managements with a mix of consulting, start-ups or marquee companies
- Prior experience in a start-up and ability to manage start-up challenges will be preferred.
- Individuals with strong analytical skills and critical thinking ability to think on the feet.
- Prior experience in managing large teams and demonstrating people management skills.
- Creative solutions driven mindset. Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen.
- Exceptional data analysis skill with strong attention to detail and ability to break down complex problems, identify use cases & solutions which can be re-used in multiple areas.
- Strong communication, prioritization skills and ability to influence and work with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger.