Manager Staffing at Sparon Enterprises
Views:1039 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Safety Analyst - CAE/ANSA/HyperMesh (2-6 yrs)
We are looking for Safety Analysts for a leading automobile company.
Position Name : Safety Analysis
Locations : Pune / Chennai
Experience : 2-6 years
Job Description :
- 3 to 5 years of automotive CAE experience.
- Proficient in meshing using ANSA/ Hypermesh
- Post processor - Proficient in LSPOST/ Hyperworks/ PRIMER
- Solver - Working knowledge in LSDYNA / ABAQUS
- Experience in modeling the BIW parts and plastic trim parts.
- Hands on experience in integrating Full Vehicle, Seating system, Interiors & Exterior trims.
- Intermediate level stress-strain analysis, statics & dynamics knowledge
- Working knowledge of quasi static & dynamic loadcases
- Working knowledge of BIW, subsystem and full vehicle integration
- Must have knowledge about FMVSS / European standards.
- Must have experience in non-linear analysis using LS-DYNA solver.
- Experience in root cause Analysis and proposing design enablers. Field/ test experience is added advantage.
- Tools experience ANSA, Hypermesh with LS-DYNA.
- Vehicle architecture - Working knowledge
- Vehicle/subsystem projects - CAE Assessment & root causing exposure
- OEM Experience - Preferred
- Safety regulations - Working knowledge
Person Specification :
- B.E/B,Tech/B.E/M.Tech in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering from a premier institute.
- Should be willing to work in shifts.
- Good presentation & communication skills.
- Strong engineering fundamentals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.