Head- Corporate Relations at Fridayjobs HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:207 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Safety Engineer - FMCG (2-5 yrs)
- Candidate Should have complete experience in handling the safety measures in the factory, Implement Safety norms, Train the Employers and Laborer and external vendors for the factory.
- Updated with legal safety norms from time to time announced by governments.
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.