Head- Corporate Relations at Fridayjobs HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:174 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Safety Engineer - FMCG (2-5 yrs)
- Candidate Should have complete experience in handling the safety measures in the factory, Implement Safety norms, Train the Employers and Laborer and external vendors for the factory.
- Updated with legal safety norms from time to time announced by governments.
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy