Recruiter at Team Management Services
Views:173 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Safety Engineer - Industrial Product (4-8 yrs)
Company Profile :
Our client is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue exceeding $7 billion. They deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through four major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. They combine global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of 29,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what possible.- Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, USA is.-
Position Title : Safety Engineer
Experience :- 4+ Years
Qualifications:- A degree in any branch of engineering, technology, or Environmental science and Advance diploma in Industrial Safety from MSBTE/ CLI/ RLI
Job Location: Mahape, Navi-Mumbai-
The Safety Engineer associates with employees and managers across all departments to facilitate and improve the factory's ability to meet EHS compliance and promote the Dover's Safety Beliefs & Principles. Safety Engineer has to conduct audits, provide technical and professional training, co-own continuous safety improvement with the area owners to reduce and prevent occupational injuries, incidents and liability claims.
- Lead local safety programs including behaviour-based safety, risk assessments, Lifesaving rules etc.
- Maintain safety policies and standards, updating logs as required.
- Measure, evaluate, and recommend changes on the effectiveness of hazard management systems, policies and procedures to eliminate workplace injuries.
- Assist in workplace investigations to ensure proper corrective and preventative measures have been implemented.
- Investigates work related incidents efficiently.
- Responds to EHS emergencies.
- Performs safety meetings.
- Conducts EHS Statutory trainings.
- Conducts EHS induction training for new employees.
- Respond and document accidents and injuries.
- Safety MIS
- Enforces applicable company policies and procedures.
- Performs EHS assessments at regular intervals and enforce compliance
- Performs other site/ customer related duties and compliance as required