Digital Marketing Manager at Right Advisors Pvt Ltd
Views:140 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Safety Engineer - Industrial Safety (9-16 yrs)
Safety Engineer :
Location - Pan India
Experience - 9 to 16 years
Qualification - Degree in any Stream with Diploma in Industrial Safety
Industry - Oil and gas
- The safety engineer interacts and works with the site operations organization.
- Develops and maintains good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills that help operations and other functional groups implement those process changes or procedures necessary to comply with the regulations and requirements.
- Remains responsive to routine requests for information from operations and other functional groups.
- Facilitates the writing of site safety procedures and helps operations and other functional groups translate requirements into written procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Develops and recommends business-driven and cost-effective strategies: Demonstrates an untiring effort to find new and better ways to comply with new and existing regulations and requirements that reduce the burden on operations and other functional groups.
- Develops and delivers training to the site for safety issues: Develops training materials about safety issues as required by the site due to new or changing federal or state regulations. Provides the training materials to the parties responsible for delivering site training or may deliver the training directly to the site employees.
- Maintains records to demonstrate compliance.
- Negotiations with Agencies.
- Develops the confidence, capability, and willingness to maintain the site's position with an agency representative, as appropriate, on the interpretation and applicability of a regulation or requirement.
- Participates in trade association meetings (e.g., TCC, VPPPA, ASSE) for the assigned fields.
- Works with the supervisor on professional and personal development and career planning.
- Reduces safety costs through the implementation of best practices at the site.
- Works with the region and other site safety organizations on consolidated contracts that add value to the organization.
- Supports opportunity projects (e.g., ERT training requirements, etc.) most cost-effectively.
- Works with operations and the regional organization to maintain compliance so that unwarranted agency inspections do not occur. develops business-oriented behavior for implementing regulatory requirements.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of the site and processes.
- Works with operations and the regional organization to implement processes to meet regulatory requirements and ensure operating flexibility.
- Evaluate process changes for safety impact or compliance (management of change).