Director at Ideal Consultants
Views:656 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Safety Executive - Paints Manufacturing Company (8-12 yrs)
- To Implement Safety Management System and to advise and assist Factory Management in the fulfillment of its obligations, statutory or otherwise concerning prevention of personal injuries and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Ensure implementation of Safety Management system in plant
- Coordinate, advise and conduct detailed safety studies of all jobs/activities in the plant
- Coordinate Safety committee meetings
- Check and evaluate the effectiveness of the action taken or proposed to is taken to prevent Accident/incident
- Incorporate work permits / LOTO, wherever required, and monitor compliance against the same.
- Advise the purchase and stores department in ensuring high quality and availability of personal protective equipment.
- Advise and carry out plant safety inspections in order to observe the physical conditions of work and the work practices and procedures followed by the workers and to render advice on measures to is adopted for removing unsafe physical conditions and preventing unsafe actions by workers.
- Prepare safety audit, safety inspection and safety training calendar schedule. Design and conduct suitable safety trainings and educational programmes for prevention of personal injuries and accident.
- Facilitate accident, dangerous occurrence and industrial diseases investigation and to suggest remedial measures to Management.
- Advise and maintain all records as are necessary relating to accidents, dangerous occurrences and industrial diseases.
- Liaison with statutory authorities with respect compliance to Health and Safety requirements.
- Zero Reportable Accident,Dangerous Occurrence and Notifiable disease case.
- 100%statutory compliances with respect to Safety and health requirements
- Zero non compliances in Safety audit/self assessment of SMS
- 100% compliance to Safety inspections calendar and 100% timely closure of unsafe conditions.
- To promote employee participation in safety, conduct employee involvements programmes with respect to safety.
Essential Qualification :
- B.E in chemical engineering with min. 50% of marks.
- Should have diploma/PG diploma in Safety
- Minimum 8 years of experience in hazardous chemical handling
- Should have experience in process safety, equipment engineering
Desired qualification :
- Diploma in Fire Safety from recognised Institute/University
- Safety Auditor trained on Safety Management System based on British Safety Council Standards.
- Lead Auditor with respect to OHSAS 18001
- Good knowledge of Safety studies like HAZOP,cRisk Assessment,cFMEA,JSA,etc.
- Good knowledge of accident investigation techniques.
Interviews in progress. Please apply here.
Mobile : 9849456750
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.