Recruiter at Sona Shetye Consultant
Views:438 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Safety Manager - Construction/Infrastructure (15-25 yrs)
We are Hiring Safety Manager for Bangladesh location
- Candidates from Construction, Infrastructure, Environmental Science, Power, Mining, Coal, Iron, Steel, Heavy Machinery, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Water Treatment
- 15+ Years post B.E - Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Construction Management / Environmental Science.
- 10+ Years post Diploma in Industrial safety recognized by AICTE / SCTE&VT.
Other Benefits :
- To & Fro Local Conveyance at site.
- Food with Mess facility on chargeable basis
- Group Health Insurance (Self and direct dependents), Group Term Insurance and Group Personal Accident Insurance (Self)
Job Responsibilities :
1. Safety Manager shall access the current strategy, how safety is fitting into the overall business strategy of the organization using diagnostic tools, safety management s/m review, leadership boot camp workshop and alignment workshop with project level top management.
2. Incident Management and documentation for reporting & record including encouraging reporting of near misses besides other incidents, recording and analysing them, planning & implementing corrective actions.
3. Generation of periodic report in prescribed format and sharing the same with competent authorities.
4. Coordinating along with client closely with those responsible for Emergency Procedures within the organization to ensure, so far as possible, the prevention of fire and the safe evacuation of employees in emergency situations.
5. Checking labour welfare measures both at site and labour colony and monitoring closing of related issues.