HR Executive at Aspire Consulting Group
Views:1653 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Safety Manager - EHS (6-9 yrs)
Position - Safety Manager
Qualification - Any Graduate with Safety Training Certification.
Job Location - Chakan
Transport and Canteen - Yes.
- Monitoring & maintaining Legal activities.
- Employee tool box talk, EHS related employee training (Company on roll +Contractual).
- Safety Work Permit, Pre Start up Safety Review, Risk Analysis, Safety Induction for new Joining, MPCB consent tracking.
- Incident & accident tracking & investigation, Emergency preparedness system monitoring & updating (Fire Extinguisher,Fire Hydrant,Sprinkler,Fire Ball,Fire & Smoke detector system), Factory license Renewal,Consent Renewal,Conducting internal Safety Audit(As per IS14489)
- Coordinating External Audits,ISO14001 & OSHAS 18001,Conducting Emergency Mock Drills,Coordinating Government agencies,PPE monitoring & review with Users,Involved in Procurement & Negotiation of Safety Material, New system setup safety Audit,Environmental Monitoring,6S system set up,Safety Kai zen Monitoring,Employee Health Checkup camp, Blood donation camp,Safety walk, Safety Run, CSR activities monitoring with HR
- Experienced Safety Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the automotive industry. Skilled in Manufacturing, Management, Industrial Safety, Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS), and must completed Safety Training Programs
Interested candidates please apply here.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.