Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1099 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Safety Manager - HSE (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Must have experience in interior fit out and base build projects with leading PMC or D&B firms.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills required.
- Formulate and implement safety plans and procedure.
- Experience in managing safety standards for multiple projects.
- Experience in handling multiple projects from safety point.
- Understanding of corporate project requirements.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all Projects technology as required for assigned projects.
- Prepare / Update project updates, tracking project reports, maintains files for due diligence and financials.
- Construct safety review and awareness meetings for all stakeholders.
- Preparing and implementing SWMS for all projects.
- Manage all aspects of team coordination and stakeholder management.
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi task.
- Planning and budgeting skills.
Additional Information :
The candidate MUST possess the following :
- Site Execution knowledge
- Experience on BOTH base build and interior fitout.
- Knowledge on safety compliance & safety procedure
- Good documentation skills
Required Qualification :
- Specialized certification in HSE field.
Job Insights :
- Experience in BOTH base build and Interior fitout with:-
- IPC (International Property consultant) experience with companies, such as CBRE, Colliers, C&W, JLL, Knight Frank, etc.
- Leading interior design companies such as M Moser, Space matrix, Zyeta, etc.
Notice Period : Need candidates who can join within 30 days or less
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.