Founder at Serving Skill
Views:869 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Safety Manager - HSE (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Must have experience in interior fit out and base build projects with leading PMC or D&B firms.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills required.
- Formulate and implement safety plans and procedure.
- Experience in managing safety standards for multiple projects.
- Experience in handling multiple projects from safety point.
- Understanding of corporate project requirements.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all Projects technology as required for assigned projects.
- Prepare / Update project updates, tracking project reports, maintains files for due diligence and financials.
- Construct safety review and awareness meetings for all stakeholders.
- Preparing and implementing SWMS for all projects.
- Manage all aspects of team coordination and stakeholder management.
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi task.
- Planning and budgeting skills.
Additional Information :
The candidate MUST possess the following :
- Site Execution knowledge
- Experience on BOTH base build and interior fitout.
- Knowledge on safety compliance & safety procedure
- Good documentation skills
Required Qualification :
- Specialized certification in HSE field.
Job Insights :
- Experience in BOTH base build and Interior fitout with:-
- IPC (International Property consultant) experience with companies, such as CBRE, Colliers, C&W, JLL, Knight Frank, etc.
- Leading interior design companies such as M Moser, Space matrix, Zyeta, etc.
Notice Period : Need candidates who can join within 30 days or less