Fire Fighting Design Engineer at RDI
Views:179 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Safety Manager - Oil & Gas/Power (12-19 yrs)
Job Description :
- Expert level knowledge of Electrical Safety Regulations related to Power distribution, Risk Assessment, Hazard Analysis, Safety Audits, Safety Management, HSE Management, OSHAS, PPE, Emergency Response, etc.
- Sharp Analytical acumen complimented by strong industry knowledge.
- Crafting/Analyzing/Interpreting data, analyzing results by using statistical techniques and providing ongoing/New reports.
- Ability to motivate, manage and drive team members to achieve the internal targets set by the organization. Ability to assess individual strengths and development needs and initiate appropriate actions to address gaps through training, re-skilling, etc.
- Should be good in business communication, situation management and strong inter-personal skills.
- Experience in working on SAP platform and other IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Job Description :
- Prepare, implement, and manage Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Programs, Policies and Procedures. Ensure compliance of the same through regular HSE Inspections at all locations.
- To evaluate Personal protective equipment (PPE) policy and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE at various location.
- Assist in emergency response & regularly conduct Safety Programs.
- Help develop Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) and subsequent action plan along with site in charge.
- Enforce compliance of Regulatory requirements (i.e. OSHAS & HIRA)
- prevent any unsafe work actions and resolve issue by means of giving advice and possible solutions.
- Dealing on a day to day basis with contractors and site/project managers.
- Preparing weekly & Monthly safety report.
- Conduct training on weekly basis for employees & contractor's employees at site on Fire Safety, first Aid, working at height, lifting tools & tackles, material handling.
Qualification : BE/B.tech (Electrical)
Professional Qualification : Safety related courses/Certified Safety Professional
Industry : Electricity Generation/Transmission/Distribution or any other
Total Exp :
Notice Period :
Safety Certified or Qualification in Safety :
Exp in Power Transmission/Generation/Distribution :
Ready to relocate Noida :