Safety Officer at Shri Maa Polyfabs Limited
Views:1165 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Safety Officer (17-18 yrs)
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing safety programs, policies & procedures.
- Suggestion and implement corrective measures if violations occur.
- Monitor safety performance to ensure that all the personnel are aware of and in compliance with project safety and security rules and regulations.
- Familiar with permit to work system and routine activities working at height, cutting/welding/fabrication in live plant, rigging & lifting, changing/replace etc during plant operation, lock-out / tag outs.
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operation.
Inspecting all equipment/vehicle and processes to make sure they are safe.
- Trained 450 personnel monthly through the most demanding and realistic live-fire training with zero incident/accident.
- Ensured hazard identification, risk assessment, and integration were addressed prior to and during organization control.
- Conducted mandatory safety, fire, loss and environmental prevention training regularly.
- Improved jobsite safety performance by reducing loss of man power.
- Conducted and coordinated safety meeting and safety training to educate workers about safety policies.
- Conducted job hazard for each field position including ergonomic, PPE, and on the job hazard.
- Developed and implemented environmental, health and safety programs to integrate EH&S into the business operation.
- Increased employee awareness and knowledge of EH&S regulation and policies through continuous training, implementing Accident / Incident investigation program.
- Conducted periodic safety training including new employee's safety orientation through formal classrooms and presentation.
- Chaired the company's safety committee. Assisted manager, supervisor, foreman, charge hand and workers.
- Coordinated all emergency response activities including monthly drills, spill prevention and training employees on emergency response and evacuation procedures.
- Conducted scheduled employee. Medical First Aid (MFA) CPR/First Aid and safety training classes covering, evacuation, fire extinguisher, etc. Provided emergency preparedness training. Participate in the internal audit & external audit. Quality (ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001) & Occupational Health & Safety (OHSAS 18001)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.