Group Head HR at Rameshwar Developers Pvt Ltd
Views:267 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Safety Officer (2-6 yrs)
Role and Responsibility :
- Ensuring a particular skill level of workers at site by conducting tests and ascertain the same.
- Verification : ensuring availability of PPEs and safety equipment. Maintaining availability of PPEs and safety equipment as per the work force at site and replenishing the same as and when required. Ensuring proper storage of PPEs and safety equipment in neat, clean & orderly manner. Updating PPE register regularly.
- Site visit/ Safety Observation report : Conducting rigorous safety checks at Site, conducting swift & impromptu site Safety visits, Audits & Inspections. In case of any non-compliances rapid corrective measures to be undertaken. Daily inspection on site for safety and working each day to make Construction zero-accident/accident-free zone.
- Prevention & Control Measures : Taking control measures against defaulters by issuing notices, fines to respective contractors.
- Tracking: adhering to safety Check sheets and escalate issue as per the escalation matrix if issue(s) not resolved at Project Manager level.
- Labour Welfare : Maintaining good housekeeping standards and taking care of health, safety at Labour camps.
- Record and reports : Reporting management on Health and safety of workers, Maintaining records and reports on mishaps & accident log(s) on site.
- Training & Inductions : Conduct In-House trainings along with Project manager for safe construction practices and enhancing safety standards at construction site. Conducting Safety Induction of newly inducted workers at site; Creating awareness on safe working practices and making them aware of hazards of not using PPEs and its adverse effects on life, limb and health;
- Documentation : Labour data ID Prof, Bank Details, Labour Attendance, Training reports, Legal documents,-Statutory approvals,-Inspection reports & Check-sheets.
- Reportings : Maintaining DPR, Site visit report; Observation report
- Self Development : Attending seminars on leadership, behavioural skills as well as upgrading oneself by way of certifications and attending domain related functional trainings.
Location of work : Vishrantwadi, Pune