Safety Officer (5-10 yrs)
Urgent Hiring Safety Officer for Automobile industry _Delhi Location.
The Manufacturing Excellence - Safety Expertise responsible for:
1. This position works closely with key leaders of Group Companies and cross-functional Team members on Time Sensitive Critical Safety issues.
2. This position is also responsible for assisting companies in implementing & achieving Zero Accidents Methodology.
SKILLS AND EXPERIANCE:
- A Bachelor's diploma or degree in engineering from an accredited institution.
- Expert, practitioner & certified Safety Expert.
- A minimum of 5-7years of work experience in a manufacturing or operations specifically machining & assembly, Fire, Electric Audits, Training & Incidence Investigations, Taking Corrective & Preventive Actions. SolutioningProactive & Preventive Measures.
- Expert in: Behavior Based Safety, Work Permit System & Grinding Safety, LOTO, Ergonomics, Machine Guarding (Basic), Job Safety Analysis, Thermograph Analysis & Electrical fire Hazard, Lightning protection, Earth Pits and Earthling, Socket polarity test.
- Confined Space Entry, Arc Flash Study, Safe Handling of Solvents & Fire Safety for Solvents, Electrical Safety for Construction Sites, HIRA Analysis. QRA, Safe Scaffolding, Confined Space Rescue.
- Incident Investigation / RCA, LOPA & HAC, HAZOP, Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Safety in Shutdown, Core Concepts & Legal Regulations in HSE, Electrical & Environment Safety
- Electrical &Fire Safety Audit
- Respond to and support group companies in analyzing, hand holding group companies in resolving safety concerns. Closure of concerns as per stakeholders- expectations.
- This position will be part of a team that trains, coordinates, reviews, and hand hold Safety Related projects across group companies (14-20 projects in a year).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.