Advisor at Maaris Global
Views:883 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Safety Officer - Auto/Auto Ancillary (2-6 yrs)
Opportunity is with a company of repute and would give you opportunity to learn and grow
- Conduct safety committee meeting monthly once
- Ensure availability of fire fighting equipment in the plant.
- Servicing and refilling of fire extinguishers
- Ensure that safety audits are conducted monthly once and all points are closed
- Coordinate with government agencies for legal aspects and pressure vessels testing
- Conduct safety trainings
- Coordinate with PUNE & GGN regarding safety
- Send daily safety reports
- To organise in association with the concerned department, campaigns, competitions, contests and other activities which will develop and maintain the interest of the workers in establishing and maintaining safe working conditions of work and procedure.
- Safety quizzes competitions, safety week celebrations.
- Company vehicle's PUC certificate, insurance policy renewal
- Awareness to departments on near miss incidents and maintain records
- Authorised to issue work permit for 3rdparty activities within the factory
- Investigation of accidents, incidents and reporting to internal and to management with corrective actions. Maintain records of incidents and accidents.
- To Check effectiveness of action taken and proposed to be taken.
- Adopt adequate measures for removing the unsafe physical conditions and preventing unsafe actions by workers.
- Conducting mock drills
- Check if fire hydrants are properly maintained and whether testing is happening
- Coordinate for EMS & OHSAS audit.
- Vehicle safety (Logistics), checking and ensure daily
Authority : To stop danger operation & remove unsafe condition
- Maintain safe working condition
- SHE - Legal Compliance
- Maintain STP/ETP operation smoothly
- Diploma in Safety (Regional Labour Institute will be preferred) or BE in Mechanical Engineering + 2 Yrs Exp or BSC Chemistry or Physics + 5 Yrs Exp