Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:844 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Safety Officer - Chemical (4-6 yrs)
- Chemical Engineering/Science Graduate
- Diploma in Industrial Safety from recognized Institutes.
- Fluency in MARATHI must
Job Description :
- Effective implementation of Site EHS policies and procedures.
- Compliance to all EHS legislation and MNC EHS requirements.
- Knowledge of Project Safety in Civil, Structural Erection, Mechanical equipment erection, Rigging & Lifting safety, Statutory Inspection, Permit to work.
- Working at Height, Scaffolding Erection & Inspection, Basic Electrical safety.
- Tool Box talks to be done on daily basis to the contract workers.
- Guide the contractor work force for following the site Safety rules.
- Carry out PPE Inspection, Tools Inspection, Vehicle inspection ( Hydra, Crane, Cherry Picker, Farana)
- Conduct daily Safety Observations, Job safety Analysis, Risk assessment, on Job training.
- Carrying out inspections and audit to ensure that safe methods of work are being followed, EHS procedures are fully implemented including PPE compliance. Track all the actions arising out of the various audits to satisfactory closure.
- Organizing regular safety motivational programs for the contract workers.
- Prepare work permits after ensuring that proper EHS requirements are met and close the permits in the evening everyday.
- Plan, organize, conduct safety training for contractors at all levels.
- Maintaining appropriate statistics on the facility's EHS performance and forwarding regular report to management
- Arranging workplace surveys to ensure that control measures are effective