Recruiter at Karmaa Solutions
Views:186 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Safety Officer - Chemical Industry (5-15 yrs)
- Candidate must be from NEBOSH or ISO Certification
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- To correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority, although the HSE Officer may exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts when immediate action is required.
- Investigate accidents that have occurred within incident areas and review the Incident Action Plan for safety implications.
- Initial on scene hazard assessment of the incident and reporting to concerned authorities.
- Establish and maintain an up-to-date library on relevant publications, regulations and instruction concerning Safety Standards.
- Conduct safety induction training to all staff.
- Promote HSE within the company and ensure at all time the safety system procedures are followed and continue improvement until effectiveness of the safety Management System is achieved.
- Ability to identify areas lacking safety and enforce safety system procedure.
- Ability to identify most hazards in the environment set up, operation and human behaviour in the workplaces and advise.
- Ability in communication, conducting safety toolboxes, implementing standard safety regulations.
- Capacity to communicate in English ; spoken and writing.
For Final interview candidate must come to BARODA, GUJARAT