Recruiter at Karmaa Solutions
Views:367 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Safety Officer - Chemical Industry (5-15 yrs)
- Candidate must be from NEBOSH or ISO Certification
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- To correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority, although the HSE Officer may exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts when immediate action is required.
- Investigate accidents that have occurred within incident areas and review the Incident Action Plan for safety implications.
- Initial on scene hazard assessment of the incident and reporting to concerned authorities.
- Establish and maintain an up-to-date library on relevant publications, regulations and instruction concerning Safety Standards.
- Conduct safety induction training to all staff.
- Promote HSE within the company and ensure at all time the safety system procedures are followed and continue improvement until effectiveness of the safety Management System is achieved.
- Ability to identify areas lacking safety and enforce safety system procedure.
- Ability to identify most hazards in the environment set up, operation and human behaviour in the workplaces and advise.
- Ability in communication, conducting safety toolboxes, implementing standard safety regulations.
- Capacity to communicate in English ; spoken and writing.
For Final interview candidate must come to BARODA, GUJARAT
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.