Manager HR at Construction
Views:670 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Safety Officer - Construction (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Organizing and Ensuring Tool Box / Safety Talk meeting before starting daily job for briefing about hazards and its safety precautions.
- Coordinate the safety activities between the Sub-Contractor and Client etc.
- Review and approve the sub-Contractors Safe Working Procedure.
- Daily inspection of work sites for identify the hazards and issuing report for the same to the concern person for rectification
- Preparing reports and investigation of all near misses, incidents or accidents.
- Organizing the periodic safety committee meeting, preparation of agenda, minutes of meeting etc.
- Periodic inspection of approved PPE- s, lifting tools and tackles, lifting equipment and fire fighting equipments etc.
- To advise the purchase and store department to ensure high quality PPE's.
- To educate the workmen for proper use of PPEs.
- Organize the awards, Campaigns, Competitions, and Quiz etc. to promote the HSE Standards
- HSE Documentation and preparedness for audits
- Ensuring checking of electrical equipments, cranes, PPEs, lifting tools and tackles etc. before start the job.
- Conducting safety induction to all new workers, staffs and visitors.
- Preparing Job Hazards Analysis (JHA), Work Method Statement (WMS) and Safe Working Procedure (SWP)