Manager HR at Construction
Views:3821 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Safety Officer - Construction (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Organizing and Ensuring Tool Box / Safety Talk meeting before starting daily job for briefing about hazards and its safety precautions.
- Coordinate the safety activities between the Sub-Contractor and Client etc.
- Review and approve the sub-Contractors Safe Working Procedure.
- Daily inspection of work sites for identify the hazards and issuing report for the same to the concern person for rectification
- Preparing reports and investigation of all near misses, incidents or accidents.
- Organizing the periodic safety committee meeting, preparation of agenda, minutes of meeting etc.
- Periodic inspection of approved PPE- s, lifting tools and tackles, lifting equipment and fire fighting equipments etc.
- To advise the purchase and store department to ensure high quality PPE's.
- To educate the workmen for proper use of PPEs.
- Organize the awards, Campaigns, Competitions, and Quiz etc. to promote the HSE Standards
- HSE Documentation and preparedness for audits
- Ensuring checking of electrical equipments, cranes, PPEs, lifting tools and tackles etc. before start the job.
- Conducting safety induction to all new workers, staffs and visitors.
- Preparing Job Hazards Analysis (JHA), Work Method Statement (WMS) and Safe Working Procedure (SWP)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.