HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:710 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Safety Officer - Dairy/FMCG Firm (2-5 yrs)
Experience : 2.0 - 5.0 Year(s)
Experience in a similar role in any Dairy or FMCG firm
Exp in Planning and conducting Internal Safety training programs, initiate a drive to promote safety awareness and performance.
Job Description :
- Plan and conduct Internal Safety training programs, initiate a drive to promote Safety awareness and performance.
- Carry out daily site safety inspection and periodical internal safety audits of plant areas.
- Conduct investigation of all types of Accidents, Dangerous Occurrences/Near Misses & suggest their preventive/corrective measures.
- Checking & maintaining all firefighting equipment.
- Maintain all statutory Safety related documents. Audit and review programs to check and improve the effectiveness of the implemented Safety and Health Management System.
- To educate workers, contractors about safety aspects, supervise and ensure safety compliances during work at the site by workers and our staff.
- To Conduct safety drill and ensure compliance to safety guidelines and requirement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.