Senior HR Executive at ASK EHS Engineering & Consultants
Views:129 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Safety Officer - EHS (5-7 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To ensure a hazard-free environment, continuous inspection of project sites.
- Assessment and approval of permit to work
- Verification of tools and equipment to ensure good quality
- Promoting safe practices on site, ensure for usage of mandatory PPE- s
- Creating and enforcing safety guidelines and programs
- Carrying out drills and exercises on managing emergency situations
- Reporting of near misses, Unsafe acts and Unsafe conditions etc.
- Arrange for BBS, Safety Attitude Encouragement (SAE), Tool Box talks etc.
- Conducting investigations on accidents/incidents if any
- Verifying that all safety reports are submitted to related government institutions.
- Responding to workers- safety concerns if any.
- Manages all communications with EHS Managers.
- Assisting with the preparation of a construction health and safety program
- Attending project planning meetings and collaborating with Project Managers.
- Establishing and maintaining health and safety communication structures
- Testing effectiveness of site emergency response plans
- Continuous monitoring of all safety related documents, reports and issues to keep them updated.