Executive - Recruitment (HR) at Talisman HR Soltions Pvt Ltd
Views:148 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Safety Officer/Engineer - Pharma/Healthcare (4-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker's compensation claims.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
- Preparation and presentation of construction related safety courses.
- Motivating the workforce and keep their moral up in HSE aspects.
- Assist the Site Management in HSE issues.
- Ensure compliance with HSE requirements of the Company and the applicable legal and other requirements.
- Organizing HSE trainings programs for all employees and maintaining records.
- Carryout periodic inspection of vehicles, equipment, tools, PPE etc for HSE adequacy and follow up for timely corrective actions.
- To ensure that all critical and non-routine jobs are carried out as per approved PTW.
- To monitor that the workplace complies to the H&S and welfare needs.