Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:939 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Safety Officer - Industrial Safety (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking to employ a qualified and competent Safety Officer who will be responsible for the health and safety of staff in the workplace.
- The Safety Officer will compile safety programs and standardize them to remain consistent, as well as share best practice techniques at regular staff meetings.
Safety Officer Responsibilities :
- Compile safety programmes.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment.
QUALIFICATION : SAFETY ENGINEER
EXPERIENCE : 1-2 YEARS
SALARY : 10K-12K
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
CONTACT : 9361045157
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.