Sr. Manager - HR at Confidential
Views:1147 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Safety Officer - Industrial Safety & Health (3-5 yrs)
Job description :
- Ensures there are safety messages in each Incident Action Plan.
- Partner the site maintenance team to develop SOP for controlling the EHS risks (specifically construction SOP).
- Training the staff to implement these procedures
- Ensures the Site Safety and Health Plan is prepared and implemented.
- Assist the team to develop EHS procedures which will meet the set objectives
- Develop and implement an efficient plus cost-effective software system for documentation & control.
- Review and approve the Medical Plan (ICS 206)
- Reviews and approves all subcontractors safety plans
- Receives reports from and responds to orders issued by Department of Labour inspectors
- Ensure preparation & implementation of Site Safety & Health Plan (SSHP)
- Verifies that injury logs & reports are completed & submitted to related government agencies
- Maintain Unit/Activity Log (ICS 214)