Safety Officer - Mechanical Engineering (1-3 yrs)
Safety Officer Job Duties :
Job Location : Coimbatore
- Auditing production, keeping on the lookout for any unsafe behaviour or breaks in regulations.
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations. Creating analytical reports of safety data.
- Inspecting production equipment and processes to make sure they are safe.
- The Safety Officer is responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations.
- Developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority.
- May exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts when immediate action is required
- An important role of the workplace health and safety officer is prevention. ..
- The safety officer's goal is to protect employees, while also reducing the employer's culpability in workplace injury claims and lawsuits
- Safety Officer can work in any type of organisation - in any industry. Typically, however, Safety Officers will be found in larger organisations, as well as in organisations that operate in high- risk industries, such as mining, construction, and engineering.
Qualification : Dip Mech/Any safety department
Experience : 1-2 yrs
For details : 9362045157