HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:420 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Safety Officer - Oil & Gas/Power (3-10 yrs)
Job Description : Safety Officer
Education Qualification : Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering or HSE or NEBOSH
Experience : Minimum 5 years of work experience in HSE as Safety Officer
- Should be responsible to implementation Safety procedures in the organization.
- Should be responsible to lead Safety team and provide proper trainings to all execution Staff
- Ensures that company personnel observe and follow established safety guidelines.
- Should be responsible to provide an effective safety monitoring and support Programs.
- Should attend regular department meetings to remain in line with comprehensive safety practices of the company.
- Should identify the hazardous related to execution works and provide guide lines to implement of control measures.
- Strong dedication to maintaining high client service and quality control levels.
- Should generate all kind of safety reports for Accident, Incident, near Miss and others.
- Should perform audit in the organization and ensure safety of all employees.
- Should be able to train and motivate staff towards safety products.
- Should assist in the organization of awareness campaigns regarding safety, such as workshops for occupational safety, fire safety, etc.
- Ensure that the safety requirements mentioned on the permit are being implemented and followed.
- Should provide guidelines to make sure all the equipment's working at site are tested and inspected by authorized party.
- Should generate all Project related safety documents.
- Should generate weekly and monthly man- hours and head count.
- Should implement all safety posters, hazard flashes, site safety campaign promotional material and the result of safety incentive schemes are prominently placed on site.
- Should be able to conduct safety toolbox meeting.
- Ensure contractors follow Safety Health and Environment Requirements.