Vice President - Talent Acquisition at JADEN EXECUTIVE SEARCH AND RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
Views:185 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Safety Officer - Pharmaceutical Plant (6-7 yrs)
Our client is INDIAN MULTINATIONAL COMPANY looking for SAFETY OFFICER for Pharmaceutical plant at Bangalore - Dabaspet
1. Supporting the development of OHS policies and programs
2. Advising and instructing on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
3. Conducting risk assessment and enforcing preventative measures
4. Ensuring availability of Material safety data sheet for Active pharmaceutical ingredient
5. Provide advice on measures to minimize hazards or unhealthy situations.
6. Constantly lookout for unsafe conditions and take appropriate action to eliminate the risk
7. Ensure OSH regulations.
8. Focused on prevention
9. Ready to act in emergencies
10. To establish a safe workplace according to legal standards and foster a culture of attention to
health and safety.
Education: Diploma in Industrial Safety or BSC with Fire and safety diploma
Experience: Minimum 7 years of experience in pharmaceutical industries in safety department along with effluent treatment plant
Note: Candidate must know the ENGLISH AND KANNAD LANGUAGE.