Safety Officer - TPC - Contract (5-8 yrs)
Safety Officer (TPC) on contract :
- The job involves monitoring and ensuring the safety inside the plant premises with the objective of zero harm to the employees and all the stakeholders involved in the process of production and other departments in the plant.
- This involves safety induction and timely training to the employees related to the health and safety hazards in different areas in the plant.
- Engineer any degree or Science Graduate in Physics, Chem with 5-7 Years of experience and an advanced diploma in Industrial safety.
- Notice Period :- 30 days.
- Mandatory Educational Requirement :- Engineer any degree or Science Graduate in Physics, Chemistry with 5-7 Years of experience and an advanced diploma in Industrial safety.
- Mandatory Skills Required :- Safety.
- Ideal Companies to be sourced from :- Tata Steel AMNS JSW steel Hindalco NALCO.
- Sourcing Keywords :-Safety.
Interview Process: Virtual 2 R plus HR.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.