HR Executive at AgileOne
Views:651 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Safety Specialist - Construction (10-20 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide technical support to plant personnel in implementing elements of safety management system
- Develop and roll out the technical standards related to identified elements like hot material, coal handling, work at height, permit to work system, etc
- Conduct training programs on safety system elements to various plant personnel
- Work with plant team to provide clarification/ handholding in rollout o f new system/ procedure with respect to Safety
- Participate in accident investigation at plant and help in defining the CAPA items
- Provide safety technical assistance t the site senior management team in critical decision-making process
- Ensure documentation of the Local EHS Procedures in compliance with the Company EHS Standards
- Implement an EHS Training program to support the implementation of EHS standards & Procedures.
- Conduct EHS Audits, Report Accident Investigation, risk assessment/Job safety analysis.
- Implement a Contractor Management Program.
- Implementation of - Work Permit System- in the plant.
- Sound knowledge in safety systems and standards of cement plants
- Trained by Dupont or DNV Safety System
- Exposure to best practices in cement industry
Qualification : B.E / B. Tech Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
Mandatory : Work experience in Cement Plant (Running Plant / Existing Plant)