Safety Supervisor - Construction (2-10 yrs)
Designation: Safety Supervisor
Full Time Opportunity
Location: Full Time
Job Description :
- Residential & commercial building Construction safety
- Risk Controlling Measures In Hot Work.
- Permit To Work System.
- Electrical Safety.
- Safety Nets Providing as Per Requirements.
- Safe Manual Handling Procedures.
- Ensuring Barrication and Safety Sign. Boards.
- Safety Slogans Displayed, Providing PPE's.
- Hazards and Risk Controling.
- Use ERICPD for Controlling Hazards.
- Implementing in Safety Measures.
- Providing Labour Camp Facilities.
- Conducting Tool Box Talk, Safety Induction, Safety Awareness Programmers.
- Conducting Trainings as Per Requirements.
- Strong knowledge of fire safety codes and regulations.
- Solid familiarity with fire equipment and tools.
- Highly adept at identifying safety hazards.
- Certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Very good crisis management and problem solving skills
- Conducting induction training for the new comers and special training about PPEs, working at height, Supervisors responsibility in safety etc.
- Conducting safety meeting
- Daily safety inspection at site and periodic inspections on site to identify the hazard, unsafe conditions and actions take the necessary
- Periodic inspection and checking the color coding of the firefighting equipment, hand tools, Electric tools, lifting tackles & Vehicles.
- Safety instructions and Tool box talk for the workers
- Labor camp training
- Safety net inspection and installation.
- Salary best in market