Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:723 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Safety Supervisor/Officer (2-6 yrs)
Job Requirements :
Bachelor's Degree and 5 plus years work experience or equivalent experience.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design safety training programs for employee and ensure response to all specific requirements and maintain knowledge of all company safety programs and draft all materials for training programs within required timeframe.
- Prepare all HSE training program according to required regulations and prepare schedule of all training programs and ensure all employees receive appropriate training and participate in various committee meetings for site.
- Administer all worker compensation cases for employees and maintain safety regulations in compliance with all local departments and inspect all fire protection equipment's to ensure proper working and document same.
- Supervise management of all hazardous waste and maintain records of same and evaluate all air and storm water permits and maintain documents for same and ensure compliance to all HSE programs.
- Develop and recommend improvements to all Quality Management Systems and develop and implement efficient global operations emergency response plans and ensure adherence to all federal and state regulations.
- Provide support to execution of all global operation emergency response plans and manage all emergency situations and design solutions to all issues and design required business tools and execute all HSE procedures and policies.
- Monitor all HSE procedures and recommend strategies to avoid all accidents and implement all health and safety hazards for all sites.
- Monitor all conservation and protection programs and maintain hygiene at facility at all times and prepare required status reports.
- Manage communication strategies and prepare required newsletters and design and implement an efficient site safety training programs and perform investigation to eliminate all issues.
- Participate in all site safety committees and analyse all job hazard activities and ensure compliance to all OSHA guidelines and perform audit on all activities.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, consensus standards, and customer requirements.
- Conduct incident investigations. Train Safety Staff in incident investigation and personally engage management with investigation results. Make recommendations for process improvement and hazard mitigation.
- Arrange for robust safety inspections on vessels and Train Safety Staff in inspection methods and provide personal oversight of these inspections.
- Ensure adequate risk assessment and hazard analysis of work processes throughout the San Diego Ship Repair facility and aboard vessels under contract. Train employees in risk assessment, root cause analysis, hazard analysis, and elimination / mitigation measures.
- Schedule, conduct, and oversee occupational safety and health training. Ensure that all employees are appropriately trained in safety practice and protocol commensurate with the requirements of their position.
- Review and update Safety and Occupational Health policies and procedures, ensuring they are accurate, current, and reflect the latest Regulatory, Industry, and Company standards and requirements.
- Prepare permits to work, TBT.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.