Technical Head at Saif Automations Services LLP
Views:378 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Saif Automations Services - Unmanned Surface Vehicle/Drone Engineer - Internship (1-5 yrs)
About Saif Automation Services LLP
We are the designer and developer of underwater and surface water drones. With many years of experience in the marine and offshore industry, founders have launched Saif Automation Services LLP. Saif Automation is the place to work for young practical minded engineers. Here you get to experience an amalgamation of all engineering fields right from mechanical to electronics, to software, RF communications, composite engineering, etc. We are in the process of commercialization of our first water drone 'Saif Seas' and are in continuous search for young talent who want to work in the area of underwater robotics, artificial intelligence, mechatronics, etc.
About the internship :
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include working on various aspects of drone design and development.
Skill(s) required :
- Raspberry Pi Embedded Systems Arduino
Who can apply :
Only those candidates can apply who :
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. Can start the internship between 6th Jul'20 and 10th Aug'20
3. Are available for duration of 6 months
4. Are from Visakhapatnam
5. Have relevant skills and interests
Other requirements :
1. Should have experience in using RC, should have made own models earlier
2. Should have used Arduino Autopilot or Pixhawk
3. Candidates with experience in ROV construction can also apply
4. Hands on experience on fabrication and flying of drones - fixed wings, multirotor, etc.
5. Should be able to program different transmitters - FrSky, Flysky, etc.
6. Must have knowledge on receivers, Antennas, and its range and telemetry
7. Should have burned his/her hands on ESC, motors, batteries, etc.
8. Must have used autopilot viz. Pixhawk, APM and should be able to program it for our craft
9. Should have an idea on FPV
10. Must be able to work with mechanical tools to make changes in the craft, similarly should be able to work with soldering, etc. to take care of electrical works and wiring